Friday, October 27, 2006

 

Rainy photo blog

Hi there, I think I have figured out how to put photos on here...............

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The first photo is the main street of Puerto Plata, it is currently undergoing work on the water lines, sidewalks etc. But this morning it was a small river! There was debris everywhere.

The second is the street that Larimar Blonde lives down........ Good thing she has a jeepeta!

The third photo is a house on the side of the road. IT is not finished but you can see the water running THROUGH the house! And someone is staying in the house. We could see his clothes on an overhead line he had strung up.

The last photo is another street shot. Another friend of mine lives down that street. Not actually sure how she will get to her house.

Later I will post an update of our last week here in Paradise...... Lots happening. Right now it is POURING rain again. Good day to stay home and blog!

Comments:
That deluge is incredible! What did you have on your feet when you took those pictures? Wellingtons? LOL I guess I would have to walk barefoot and carry my shoes. Cute little Franco Sarto heels, I imagine they're out of the question I had to have them repaired after dancing to merengue on asphalt. LOL... Seriously... what kind of shoes do you wear in this situation? Even running shoes would be impractical.

~Dr. Blonde
 
I know it takes time on planet blonde ;) but now that you've mastered how to post photos, how about those links?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?