Tuesday, November 11, 2008

 

Very long time.....

It has been a very long time between posts - my most sincere apologies.......... so much to do so little time......

Hmmm where to start. Well it seems I am the only blogger left. I was incredibly busy with no internet at home and it just was not happening...........

Work is good. Dancing is awesome as always. Play is fun. Love life is awesome.

The others - well Dr. Blonde is still around but I am not sure she has much time anymore.

Larimar Blonde is not blogging.

Long Distance Blonde is working through the issues of having a very sick family member. We send her our good thoughts. She will be back.

Life as a blonde is still good. Here in the Dominican Republic it is hard to hide when you are a blonde. It is hard to go un noticed, under the radar........ everyone knows everything about you................

There are other blondes around lately. One night we were out dancing and I swear there were more blondes then normal - natural blondes, frizzy blondes, bad dye job blondes, heavily streaked brunette - almost blondes............

There is a lot of responsibility being blonde. WE have a lot of pressure on us to hold up the standard - but - YES blondes do have more fun.

I promise - on my honor as a blonde - to blog more frequently!!!! Stay tuned.........

Comments:
Welll it is good to see you back to your blogging !!Yes I have to agree with you BLONDES DO HAVE MORE FUN !!!!!!!!! Please don't stop again I always enjoyed reading them Take care see you soon.from another blonde you just met recently .you know who I am !!!!!
 
Long Distance Blonde checking in. Off to the hairdresser tomorrow for a cut and blonde highlites.
 
Welcome back i did miss reading the blog but we can all get a little busy time to time but welcome back :)
Music
 
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles
as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?

My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my
visitors would truly benefit from a lot of the information
you provide here. Please let me know if this is alright with
you.
Thanks!

Stay tuned and check out my web page at golf apps for even more info.
 
Feel free to use, we have not updated this in a long time....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?